Hi there, There’s this artist that I really like and they have a website running on WordPress. I know they used a custom template that was for purchase somewhere and not a custom design studio. I am wondering if through Chrome Developer Mode or similar there would be a way to find out where they got their template from? I played around but with no success. Maybe someone here has any leads. The site is: [https://kristianschuller.com/](https://kristianschuller.com/)
They aren’t foolproof, but sites like these will usually give you a starting point as to what theme a WP site is using:
Here you go: https://themesinfo.com/template-business-wordpress-theme-c16/juristjobben.se-h2e3t
How I found it:
* Running that site through u/50dollarpretzel ‘s suggestion: https://www.wpthemedetector.com/
* Results in this info:
* Author is named Kate Compton.
* Description of theme is: *”This is a theme designed to be a placeholder for all of our sites prior to development. It is an interface for the firm or client to use to preview their custom content.”*
* Searching google with: Kate Compton wordpress theme
* Results in that themesinfo URL which has Kate Compton mentioned at the bottom of the page and has a description matching the one from wpthemedetector
Right click > View Source, ctrl+f “themes/“.