Hi, here is the report number and report date.
Report number: PZDEBLXW
Report date: 01/19/2023 05:52:07
– I use Cloudflare as my CDN, a few weeks ago I had added a Dmarc record on cloudflare, as it asked me to… This is it….
v=DMARC1; p=none; rua=mailto:email@example.com
– I’m not sure if that’s what is causing the issue or if any changes are required here…
– Earlier the website used to load in 1 second, now its gone upto 3 to 4 seconds, after checking I realised the below WARNING was showing up in the LScache cache section.
– I have contacted my hosting Namecheap, they say everything is okay from their side and yes its a lightspeed server too. So how do I fix this issue.. LSCache >> caching section shows the below Error :
LSCache caching functions on this page are currently unavailable!
To use the caching functions you must have a LiteSpeed web server or be using QUIC.cloud CDN.”
– Screenshot : https://prnt.sc/UK5CSerzRjQv
** P.S = Any help here is greatly appreciated, I’ve tried to uninstall & reinstalled still no go..
- This topic was modified 8 hours, 7 minutes ago by .
- This topic was modified 8 hours, 2 minutes ago by .
The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]