Thank you for using Prime Mover! Based on your question – you want to migrate a multisite subsite (blog ID: 30) to a standalone/single-site. Yes this is possible with Prime Mover.
You simply need to:
- Login as network administrator in your multisite.
- Make sure latest version of Prime Mover is installed.
- Go to Sites -> All Sites and look for the subsite with blog ID 30.
- Click the “EXPORT blog ID : 30” button.
- Under “Export type(required)” – select “Export to single-site format“. This will create as single-site/standalone
- Click “Export now” button and wait until the package creation is completed.
- You can then restore this package to your new standalone site by following this procedure.
This should work for you. For details – please refer to the plugin complete documentation.