As of May 21st, my blog stats just stopped showing up. Now, I installed a bunch of plugins recently. It probably did something nefarious to the site. So, I put everything back to the way it was and deactivated those plugins. The stats are still missing. I don’t know what the heck I’m doing wrong. The main plugin that seemed to screw it all up was RankMath Pro.
As a matter of fact, since I installed Rank Math Pro, the blog is all around buggy. All my pages won’t index on Google anymore either. That might be part of the problem. I REGRET paying for it, but it’s too late now. I even watched all of the tutorials and it’s too complicated for me to figure out how to use it. It suggested I install a bunch of other plugins on top of that, which only continued to ruin the site. What a RIP OFF!
The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]