I have set up a Google login feature on my website, which is working correctly, but I am encountering an issue with posting comments or product reviews on WooCommerce product pages.
To reproduce the issue, I follow these steps:
- Visit /wp-login.php and sign in with my Google account.
- Get redirected to the homepage.
- Go to a product page, and notice that the name and email fields are hidden.
- Assume that this is because I am logged in with Google, and the “Enable Social Commenting at” Product option is checked in the plugin UI. Ref: https://i.imgur.com/GAblZaR.png
- Attempt to submit a rating and comment, but the page simply reloads without posting the comment.
I have attempted to resolve the issue by disabling the LS Cache plugin, but the problem persists even without the plugin. Can you suggest any solutions that might allow me to use this feature as intended?
Thank you for your time and assistance.
The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]