Hello @legoplay thanks for getting in touch. I’d be happy to look into this further for you. Please can you share the information below:
- Your Site Health information. You can use this form to share privately if preferred.
- Do you see any console errors when this happens?
- Could you share a screenshot or recording of this? You can use services such as Imgur and Loom to capture these and share the URLs here
Let me know if you have any further questions.
Hi @adamdunnage, there are indeed console errors, screenshot’re arriving
I sent a recording with the console log
- This reply was modified 1 hour, 9 minutes ago by legoplay.
@adamdunnage sorry, i didn’t recorded the console… the third form contains the url to the recording of the console.
- This reply was modified 1 hour, 1 minute ago by legoplay.
@legoplay Thanks for sharing all of the information. While I continue to check this for you, could I ask you to first try performing a Site Kit reset. Once reset, try to set up and sign in once more.
If you are still facing the issue after the reset then please try following through our troubleshooting steps here which will rule out or highlight any plugin/theme conflicts.
If I have any updates in the meantime I will let you know here.
@adamdunnage Thanks for your answer, I tried with the troubleshooting mode, each time with a reset, the same error still appear
@legoplay Thanks for trying those options. I can also see that in the video you have shared that you have several Chrome browser extensions active. Could you please try disabling these and trying the set up once more? let me know if this allows you to continue without issue.
Thanks @adamdunnage it worked!