jet filters

Hello everyone.

I’m building a website using crocoblock’s jetsmart filters to make a “price range filter”. Can anyone tell me if you can add more than one step? The difference between the minimum and maximum value is very large and I need, for example, up to 70% to have a smaller increment and the remaining 30% to be larger. Thank you.

 

This site will teach you how to build a WordPress website for beginners. We will cover everything from installing WordPress to adding pages, posts, and images to your site. You will learn how to customize your site with themes and plugins, as well as how to market your site online.

Buy WordPress Transfer