theres a couple of ways, the simplest is to use a Grid Block.
- Add a Grid Block to the Page, select the 2 column template.
- Select the 2nd Container Block in the Grid and it its Block Settings set the Width to 33% , then set the 1st container to 66%
- Just add your text in the left column and an Image Block in the Right column.
The other way is to use Floats
- add a GB Image Block to the page,
- Set its Width to a smaller size eg 400px
- in its Toolbar choose the align > Float Right
- Add 2 paragraphs below the image Block
Thanks, now that I look at it it was way simpler than I thought it was going to be.