The main thing I get confused with for building out a WordPress site is what type of plugins I need to run a site well.
From what I’ve gathered to run a standard site you ideally should have:
– Theme (Kadence, Etc. or can get by using Gutenberg only)
– CDN (so a site runs faster?)
– Security (some kind of security plugin)
– SEO (monster insights, etc)
And if dynamic content:
– ACF + Custom post types or something like JetEngine or Toolset
– AJAX Filter (maybe)
What am I missing? What are recommended quality plugins for each category?
I realize WordPress is very customizable, but It seems like there should just be a simple straightforward list for beginners of the core plug ins required (and why for what purpose) and some examples of quality plugins in those categories.
Also seems like something that could be put in this communities wiki.
Please help a WordPress newbie.