I am pitching the plugin to my client, and have the following questions before we can go Pro:
- Can we remove the black wordpress user login header bar that appears once the user has logged in?
- For my account page, instead of using the shortcode to display all options, can we use shortcodes for individual items which we can display through multiple pages? We don’t want all the account actions to appear in one single page
- Is there a way to access logged in user’s profile details (such as name, email) as a shortcode to use with other pages which will be restricted using Content Restriction?
- Our UX doesn’t approve the current logout experience, and can we use a logout button/link inside a menu?
- After logging in, the plugin tries to redirect to “http://xn--my-account-sx6eka/” Is this a known bug in free version?
- Is there a trial period for the pro version?